Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Two for Two

Man, I hit the jackpot this week!  Both times I've called the IT guys, they've answered right away!  My flashdrive couldn't be fixed at home, but I located my receipt and it is still under warranty, so all I have to do is mail it to them and they'll send me a new one.  I copied all my files onto my laptop yesterday, so I just need to find a padded envelope and ship it.  I have a smaller GB flashdrive I can use in the meantime.  It won't fit all my files, but I think it can hold the files I need it to for now.

In chapel today we learned there are SIX people at our school who have birthdays this week!  I got two birthday treats today, both from kindergarten girls.  One was a cupcake and another was a cookie (the kindergartner was proud to announce that she baked the cookies with her grandma yesterday).  I suppose I should start thinking of a birthday treat to bring to school.  Gingersnaps? Always a class favorite.  Some exotic fruit no one has tried? Could be good... it'd be an adventure for sure!  Hmm... well, I have time to think about it.

Yesterday I didn't leave school very early... and I stayed late Monday too, so my goal is to leave school early today.  Tomorrow we have a staff meeting after school, and then Ivy has an art lecture in Mankato at 7pm.  I'll probably head for Mankato after our meeting is over... another night out and about.  It would be nice to actually spend some time in my apartment!  Although tonight's not looking too good either... ladies' bible study meets at 6:30.  But if I leave early, I'll still have time to be at home for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment