Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Summer Vacation!

Well, the weather certainly hasn't felt much like summer these past few days... cold and rainy.  It's raining right now and I have to wonder if we'll end up having volleyball tonight...

Most of my end-of-the year stuff has been wrapped up. Only a few more things on the list.  I'm bringing Joe back with me tonight so he can go to the library tomorrow. I'm sure the kids will be happy to see him again!

I wanted to post a few pictures of our NaNo book launch party on the last day of school.  So, here you go!


10 students= 10 books, the bottom two in the stack each wrote over 10,000 words in their stories!
 (above) My favorite cover... makes me laugh every time!
And one final goofy picture to end the year.  (Notice all the boys who hate having their picture taken are doing 'the dab', conveniently covering their faces).

No comments:

Post a Comment