Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Musical Eve

Wow, my head feels like it's going to explode!!! I'm getting pulled in so many different directions: Mother's Day projects, the musical, end of the year balloons, the musical, track and field, upcoming trips, the musical, other field trips, end of the year grades, root beer floats for the musical... Can you tell the musical is on my mind? It's still super fun, but I will be very glad when tomorrow night is over.

There's talk that Friday's Track and Field Day will be postponed to Monday due to rain. Part of me wants that to happen, the other part says we should keep it as is.

Today the PTL had a Minion theme breakfast/treat spread in the office for us to eat for Teacher Appreciation Week. Miss S bought me a "Chapter Books Are My Jam" tshirt and wrote me a sweet card. Two students gave me presents too: a set of potholders one girl made, and a pencil bag with a cute teacher saying written on it. Aww!

No comments:

Post a Comment