Friday, March 15, 2013

Random Occurences of the Week

We're studying poetry in reading this week.  This is an acrostic poem one of the 6th graders wrote:

My teacher
Is nice,
Smart and
Scientific.

Her
Expressions are
Incredible.
Nobody
Tries to make her into a
Zebra.


Yesterday after school, Mr. E came rushing into my room saying he had something for me to dissect.  I followed him out to the front door of our school and he told me to look out the window.  There, in the corner of the doorway was a muskrat!  Just chilling out.  After I identified the creature, Mr. E and his son looked up info about it on the internet and decided they should shoot it since it probably had rabies.  Before they could, it ran underneath the outside stairs by my classroom.  So they put out some raw fish to lure it out.  I didn't see it when I left last night, so they must've gotten it.

No comments:

Post a Comment