Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Match the Selfie to the Shelfie

Blech, the gym smells like basketball, the sweaty kind. Even though the season is technically over, State Basketball is this weekend and both boys and girls teams are going. Friday there's a pep fest from 12-12:15, and afterwards the 5-8th graders are dismissed. I might go up to Friday's games with Pastor and Mrs. B since they offered me a ride.

Nothing too out of the ordinary today again. No mice. No one sick. We're working on planning National Lutheran Schools Week and we're still pushing reading lots of pages for "I Love to Read Month". The latest teacher bulletin board is "Match the Selfie to the Shelfie" where students have to guess whose bookshelf belongs to which teacher. This one is way easier than last week's. Everyone guessed mine right away from trick or treating at my house! I knew I should've moved the plant away from the shelves and taken the elephants off! Oh well, it will help the kids who didn't do so well last time feel better about getting more right. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment