Monday, December 10, 2012

2 hour late start!

Yay! We had a two-hour late start today.  I ended up cleaning my apartment and wrapping Christmas presents.

Our whole day was super crazy because of the mix-up.  My kids were okay in the morning, but they got a little spunky after lunch.  But we didn't have all that much time together because of switching class for math and then for Christmas program practice.

The 7th and 8th graders were actually excited to come to class today!  Of course, that was because they were going to get their tests back and I promised if no one failed, I would bring them gingersnaps.  No one failed, so they got cookies.  One boy asked if I would give them cookies for Christmas.  Another asked if they could have a third cookie.  I guess if my job as a teacher falls through, I can always bake gingersnaps! 

The 6th graders spent some time this afternoon making a card for the 3rd and 4th grade teacher.  His birthday was on Saturday.  The cards are a secret and are currently hidden under a poster on the lab table, waiting for students to sign.  It's a good thing I hid it because Mr. D came into my room at the end of the day to chat for a bit and he ended up standing right by the lab table. 

No comments:

Post a Comment