Thursday, January 17, 2013

Sound of Silence

Silence.

It was what everyone heard at 2:45pm when all the students tromped out to the bus.  This was the first time all week we haven't had some leftover kids floating around school.  Monday and Tuesday there were basketball games and Wednesday was basketball practice.  It made school seem a bit like a ghost town. 

Unfortunately, I wasn't too productive after school.  The tech guys installed Windows 8 AND Microsoft Office 2013 on Mr. E's computer... and he was just getting used to Microsoft 2010.  Let's just say he's not a happy camper when it comes to his computers.  So every time he has something he can't figure out, he asks me.  Usually I can figure it out. 

Our second quarter ends on Friday, so we don't have school Monday to get all our grades in.  Tuesday afternoon we're going to a nearby school for a play put on my MSU college students.  The theme of this play is anti-bullying, so it will fit in perfectly with our God's Team plan.

We had a PTL meeting last night.  It went from 6:00-8:15pm.  Whew.  I left everything at school, went home, heated leftovers, ate, and went to bed.  Then I was back at school bright and early this morning at 7!  It's like I never left.

But tomorrow is Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment