Friday, December 16, 2016

Early Out

No snow so far... school let out at 1:10 today, so we boarded the buses at 12:45, just enough time to eat lunch and have recess.

We were worried about the weather, so we bumped up Christmas program practice time to 9:00am.  I feel bad; we forgot to let some of the Bible school teachers know about the time change until the last minute. Some were able to be there at 9, but a few showed up shortly before 10 and only got to see about ten minutes of practice.

The program is ready! Of course, we could still use some polishing on a few parts, but overall we'll be fine to perform on Sunday.

I'm going to keep this short since I'm headed down to Truman now.  My farmer's family Christmas is tonight. All my stuff is packed up, so I should be able to stay ahead of the storm!

No comments:

Post a Comment