Monday, May 13, 2019

#5- Watch a Wishbone Episode

Oh man, my cold is being tough on me! I am/was pretty miserable all day. Last night I actually thought about telling Mr. E I couldn't come in today, but there were some things I needed to teach my class today that couldn't be pushed off, and it's so hard to find subs, so I toughed it out.

I'm leaving school shortly to go home and rest. I don't have a ton of papers to correct tonight. I got a few of them corrected while my class watched their Wishbone episode this morning. The 7-8th graders also got to watch a movie (Storks), but we did learning first!

This Friday is the last day of school so I'm trying to cram as many things in as I can (mostly for science and social studies). We did World War II last week, started the Cold War today. We'll see if I can squeeze in the Vietnam War before Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment