Wednesday, May 8, 2019

#8- Sit Anywhere For the Day

Whew, I'm glad this day is over, mostly because of my students being scattered all over the room for 'sit anywhere day'. I had two sitting on the couch, two behind the door where my keyboard usually goes, a long line of boys in the middle of the room, two girls by the lab table...

It seemed like they were WAY messier today. Some of them complained that they couldn't see very well. Well, it was your choice to sit in that spot. Before they went home they did get the classroom back to normal. *cue big sigh of relief*

We tried having MN history this morning again so we could practice our caterpillar skit at church this afternoon. We were hoping the rain would quit by then. It didn't. I drove the kids over (and the bell stuff), but almost all of them wanted to walk/run back to school. I let them, but they weren't allowed to complain that they were all wet!

After school, some of the other teachers and I set up the black curtains as our backdrop for Variety Night tomorrow. I touched base with the parent buying our class groceries for root beer floats afterwards; she's bringing the stuff tonight. Programs and projector powerpoints should be ready too! I think everything is set. Now I just need to figure out what to wear...

No comments:

Post a Comment