Friday, January 26, 2024

Rhythm

Yesterday back at Mt. Olive felt like normal. The schedule is getting easier and I'm remembering where things are/how to do them quicker. It feels like I'm getting into a rhythm. The only thing I need to work on is remembering to do my blog post at the end of the day!

Still no long-term plan for teaching beyond February 9th. The school boards are still working on a plan for how the pay will work for the sub and the principal doesn't seem in a rush to make an official plan (maybe until that happens?). 

So, besides the unknown of late February, the continuing saga of the 5th grade girls' friendship and the ski field trip are also on my mind. The ski trip is tricky because three classrooms are involved. The 6th grade teacher doesn't want to keep track of both 5th grade classrooms in addition to hers, and the other 5th grade teacher is not a strong communicator. So the bulk of it falls to me and Mrs. L. We have to keep track of two forms per student, parent forms, and parent ticket money... all coming in at different times. Sigh. I will be glad when the trip is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment