Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Standard

Today was a pretty standard day, as far as days go since I've been at Mt. Olive. 

I'm more familiar with the lessons/where to find them on the computer, so I actually had everything set to go before morning devotions for the teachers rolled around. So I went! It was the first time I've been to one in all the subbing I've done this year. After devotions, the principal gives announcements. The only one for today was a prayer request for the teacher I'm subbing for and her family. Her baby has a lot of serious infections and it doesn't look good. So please pray for them!

Tomorrow I have another subbing obligation not at Mt. Olive (teaching music at the Christian high school I was at yesterday). It feels so strange to be the sub making sub plans for someone else. It will also be strange to leave school tomorrow right after teaching and not be thinking about lessons for the next day or if all the students turned their things in or if parents have all been contacted about what they need to know. Back to that on Thursday, haha.

Friday is a skiing field trip for 5-6th graders at Mt. Kato. That will be interesting since I've never skied before. I think I'll be 'ground' support for everyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment