Friday, July 17, 2026

Hot and Watering

I've had to get creative in Jaron's footwear lately. His moccasins are great for walking around outside, but when they get wet, it takes forever for them to drive because they are made of leather. We have a pair of water boots for him, but when he is helping with the hose, the water goes directly into the boots, and then those take forever to dry. So we tried option number three - his flip flops.

He did not like them on his feet at first. I think the between the toes sensation was not his favorite. He ended up tolerating them though. And they dried out quickly after he helped water the goats!

We are about to leave for a week-long vacation up north, so we watered everything really well. It's supposed to be hot while we're gone and there isn't much rain in the forecast. Well Jaron and I were watering the raspberries, I spotted this cool slime mold. That's not something you see everyday around here!

I'll be taking the week off from posting, so I can disconnect from my phone, enjoy the peaceful lake environment, and connect with family. 

See you back on July 27th! 

No comments:

Post a Comment