Monday, July 27, 2026

Eggy Oatmeal

Longer ago, my cooking friend recommended adding an egg to oatmeal as something to try. It boosts the protein and adds creaminess. 

I finally gave it a try! 

Whisk the eggs in a separate bowl. Then, in the last two minutes of cooking, whisk the eggs into the oatmeal as fast as you can. One video said to take the oatmeal off heat while whisking. I did a combo because I couldn't manage the egg dumping and pan holding at the same time. 😅 

Looks pretty creamy!

My favorite way to eat oatmeal is to cook a banana and some dried berries in the last few minutes (adds sweetness and plumps up the berries). I still did that this time, but did it after the eggs. Maybe next time I'll switch the order. 


 It tasted great! Jaron was definitely a fan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment