Friday, May 4, 2018

Dance

I am going to a dance recital tonight. Two of my kiddos are in it and one of their mom's had an extra ticket even! It's going to be packed, so I should actually get going so I get a good seat (the dance teacher is retiring after this year; it's her last concert). My girls were excited about it all day! (Both the recital and that I was coming).

Musical practice went very well today. We had a few guests watching who couldn't come next Thursday. The 7-8th graders will be gone Monday and Tuesday on their class trip, so we only have two practices left with the full cast. Almost all our props are finished, costumes have been coming in (one baseball shirt came, but I'm not sure if it will fit the guy we bought it for... he thought it would but he looked at it for like two seconds), everyone is getting excited. After practice today we had to put church back to normal since there's church/communion Sunday. Then everyone had some well-deserved recess before we sent them home. Only 10 days of school left!

My computer was back to working correctly today. Still a little slow. I restarted it this morning and everything worked after that. I still haven't ordered all the NaNos, but I was able to tweak them enough to get the price down to $3ish each. My to-do list is a lot shorter too. I still have a bunch of BIG things on the list, but maybe I can knock some more off the list tonight after the dance recital.

Tomorrow morning is the big 5K event at school to raise money for tuition assistance. I get to man the registration table (my favorite job). Later in the afternoon I'm meeting up with the principal from Fairmont to borrow their red/white cheerleader uniforms. I'll probably hang out with my farmer since I'll be in the area and then head on to Fulda; my sister has a bridal shower Sunday afternoon. It will be a busy weekend with an even busier week to come! Busy, but good.

No comments:

Post a Comment