Friday, May 18, 2018

Woohoo!!!

School is officially over! Woohoo! All that's left is to have our potluck/awards/carnival night. My report cards are filled out and in student mailboxes to be picked up. Book orders arrived and are in mailboxes too.

A huge pile of new books is on my desk waiting to be processed. Woohoo! It's going to have to wait until I'm back from Scotland though! I work at the Fulda library Tuesday and Wednesday, get ready for my youngest brother's graduation Friday. His party is on Saturday and my friend and I leave for Scotland Sunday!

So this weekend will be full of packing!

Our last day was busy, but productive. Religion, NaNo book launch (they were excited), read aloud (we read some of their stories aloud to the class), spelling tests, Daily 5 rounds/meeting with me/BINGO prizes, cleaning the room and taking decorations down, lunch, recess, then National Treasure 2 and closing chapel!

No comments:

Post a Comment