Wednesday, January 25, 2023

It's Tuesday, No... Thursday. Wait, Wednesday?

I keep forgetting which day of the week it is. I know it's not Friday or Monday, but otherwise my brain flopped between Tuesday and Thursday all day, even with chapel in the morning! The no school Monday and field trip yesterday are throwing me off...

This Friday will be another strange day. The basketball players need to leave at 2pm to get to the game on time, and no doubt a bunch of them will leave even earlier. I think I'll be left with just one student from my class. Mrs. E is going with Mr. E, so I'm going to watch her class for her from 2pm until the end of the day. We were going to do STEM time anyway, so we'll either do that or recess. 

House updates: so far no more water leaks! I had a productive night yesterday putting things away. Tonight cleaning is on the agenda. That and correcting spelling. But first I have to finish changing my name on the last two documents: driver's license and passport. Hopefully I have all the right paperwork! They make you jump through quite a few hoops for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment