Thursday, May 11, 2023

Hair Genius and Worm Rescuer

I have an 8th grade boy who loves his hair. This kid has what I like to call "flippy hair." His long bangs are 'just so'. He kind of makes fun of himself for them and his classmates tease him about it, but all good-natured. Today, he said to his male classmate, "Do a side part. It's easy."
His classmate, "No."
Him: "Come on. Just try it! It'll go back in place easy." 
The other boy was not convinced, "Why should I listen to you?" 
He said, "Cuz I'm a hair genius." 

The other funny thing from today was at noon recess. It rained a lot, so the worms were out. (I picked a few off my driveway before leaving for school). One 5th grader made it his personal mission to rescue all the worms on the ball field. He'd catch a ball, throw it to me (the pitcher), look down and notice a few worms, grab them, then throw them off the field. 😲 All recess. 😂 

No comments:

Post a Comment