Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Last Volleyball Game...

Today is our last volleyball/soccer game.  And it's cold outside.  I decided to skip the soccer game and work on stuff inside the warm school.  Miss H. offered to let me watch the game through her window, and I think I'll take her up on that (as soon as I'm done writing).  We also have our team volleyball picture today before the game.  Since today was picture day, everyone is dressed up a little more, so our picture should turn out pretty good. 

I was a little worried yesterday because my eye started turning red.  Of course, I immediately jumped to the worst conclusion, "Ahh! I have pink eye!"  But then my logical side kicked in, "You probably just need to change your contacts, especially since you were in a dusty attic and a windy field all weekend."  So change them I did, and my eye was not red today.  Whew!  Vanity saved.

No comments:

Post a Comment