Thursday, October 31, 2013

But I am 'le tired

Ugh.  I need a weekend to regroup and refresh.  It took a half an hour for one of our students to pack up to go home.  No amount of cajoling or prodding could get this student to hustle up.  Sigh. 

Last night I started glazing my pottery.  Let me tell you, it's a whole lot more fun to MAKE the stuff compared to glazing.  Next week is our last time, and I'm going to have to buckle down and get glazing if I'm going to get everything of mine glazed. 

Last night I stopped at the library too. (I know, big night for Emily).  Of course I checked out a huge stack of books.  Now I just want to read them and not do my other homework.  But the end of the quarter is tomorrow, and I need to get stuff corrected to put it in the grade book.  Sigh, the things teachers have to do.  I know I'm being melodramatic.  What I need is to go home, eat some Halloween candy, and get a good night's sleep.  Ready?  Team break.

No comments:

Post a Comment