Monday, February 29, 2016

3.8

Results from our Fruits and Vegetables Challenge... our class average for the month was 3.8 servings per day.  We won!!! Woohoo!

In total, 214 students ate 814 servings of fruits and vegetables.  Although we had a slow start, we finished strong.  The last three days of the challenge we had perfect scores (each student can have a max. of 5 servings counted per lunch).  My kids tried to give the 3rd and 4th graders red herrings by saying our class average was super low and they were beating us by a ton.  The last day of the challenge, Mr. D wrote a note on our board that said "National Hunger Day, No lunch" to try to trick us.  It did get a few kids... for about 30 seconds.

Today the school nurse made our class smoothies for snack.  Strawberry and mixed berry were the choices.

My computer has been giving me issues... the fan seems to be going out.  And I couldn't get one of the programs to open; it froze and I had to log off/restart my computer to get the screen unstuck.  This afternoon I tried to print my midterm grades from the online gradebook I use and the site kept crashing!  Thankfully the IT guys answered and they downloaded Google Chrome, so I was able to print the grades.  Ugh, I might need to start bringing my laptop everyday just in case my computer crashes... I don't think I could go a whole school day without my computer!

No comments:

Post a Comment