Friday, February 19, 2016

Wow! It's so bright!

We've had two ceiling lights out for the past... I don't know... two weeks? three weeks? 


It took me a while to notice the second one, and when I did, my kids kind of yelled at me.  "You're just noticing that now?! We've been telling you about them every day for like two weeks!"  Yeah, I highly doubt that.  Every day? I definitely would've remembered something like that.  "No Miss H, we really told you.  We did."  Huh, okay, I'll nod like I'm agreeing with you. 


Anyway, the lights couldn't get fixed because the ballast was bad (I think that's what it's called) and we didn't have any to replace the bad ones.  A guy finally came out today and replaced the parts that were bad.  And now my room is bright again!  The two fixed lights shine a different color than the old ones... I'm sure my kids will notice.  We'll see how many exclamations I get on Monday morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment