Wednesday, April 26, 2017

#17

A parent was here after school running errands, talking to teachers, dropping things off. As she left my classroom, she dug in her pocket, "Here, have one, they're on sale!" It was a carmel filled chocolate Easter egg.  Mmm!

The Wishbone episode today was fun.  So fun, in fact, that my kiddos convinced me to let them watch a second one.  Sigh, they know my weaknesses... They convinced me by saying, "It's educational! We're learning stuff!  And we already have lots of spelling and handwriting done."  All true.  We watched the Ivanhoe episode and the Red Badge of Courage episode.

Tomorrow's special activity will probably not happen tomorrow. We're supposed to eat a picnic lunch outside, but since the weather will be cold and possibly damp, I think we'll wait for a nicer day.  Tomorrow is also Miss W's last day in my classroom. None of my kids made her cards. I brought it up to them and they were just kind of "eh" about it, so I think I'll put something together at home tonight and have them all sign it.

Tonight will be another busy night... bible study at 6, then Guatemala committee meeting at 7. After that I can go home and put my feet up! Maybe I'll read a book.  Or maybe I'll catch up on correcting or typing the Talent Show bulletin.

No comments:

Post a Comment