Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Couch

My couch came today! It's my first furniture purchase, ever. All the other pieces I have are hand-me-downs or are from family members, which I of course love, but I thought my couch could use an upgrade. I picked out a big chocolate brown one that feels like you're sitting on marshmallows.

There is another home basketball game tonight at school and I had to duck out right at 3:00 so I could be home for the delivery guys. My kids wanted to know if they could stay in our room after school before the game, but I told them not today. Then of course they wanted to know why...

Two of them think that I bought the same kind of couch their parents just bought. Maybe it is. I told them I'd take a picture to show at school tomorrow. It's a lot bigger than I remember. It fits along the wall where my old couch was, but there isn't room for my blanket rack anymore. I'll have to find a new place for that. It will be easier once the old couch has been brought to its new home (a friend of mine claimed it to match hers). This couch isn't as cushy as I remember the one in the store being, but I suppose this one just needs to get broken in a little. Who knows how many people sat on the one in the store?

No comments:

Post a Comment