Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Big Things

Not a whole lot to report today. It was pretty typical: the weather's gone back to being cold, we had chapel at school, kids were decently behaved, lunch was tasty, etc.

We had a PTL meeting tonight at 6pm, so I knew I had to stay late. I had a bunch of big things on my to-do list, things I haven't done yet because they'll take a long time. But I got both finished today before the meeting! I entered my grades into the online grade book (in anticipation of the end of the quarter next Friday) and I typed up all the spelling words in the new 8th grade vocabulary/spelling book so I can print spelling lists.

They only have about five weeks left of their current book before we have to make the switch. This one is focused more on vocabulary. But I got everything typed and printed and ready to go for the class website.

My little 5th grader who had her endoscopy/colonoscopy yesterday was back at school and chipper today! They found out what's wrong and are starting treatment to fix it. Yay! Other kids are struggling with colds and strep throats... I'm drinking lots of kombucha and taking my vitamins. I'm still working on getting more sleep... getting up right away in the morning has been going well, but going to bed early is taking some work.

No comments:

Post a Comment