Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Sub

My kids were crazy again today. One had a med change, and it's really throwing him off. Poor kid can't get anything done because he's so full of energy. There's still one kid out sick. I have four report cards I haven't been able to send home because their work still hasn't been handed in. I'll be glad for a little break tomorrow...

Tomorrow Mrs. L and I get to shadow other teachers to learn more about Writers Workshop and Literacy Stations. The only thing is, there's a blizzard watch/warning until 9am tomorrow. So school might be 2h late. Normally, that would only be a minor inconvenience, however, I had to write two sub plans... one for a regular day and one for a 2h late start. So, we'll see which plan my sub has to use!

I think everything is ready now, but I'm definitely going to be late for bible study tonight. It's okay though; a lot of the ladies are staying home because of the cold.


No comments:

Post a Comment