Friday, November 1, 2013

Fall Carnival

The 5th and 7th grade Fall Carnival was a success!!! 

Once again, I forgot to have bags for the candy prizes.  I had a few paper bags tucked away, and enough of the other teachers had them in their stash to help cover it.  Everyone had a great time.  I loved seeing all the little ones' costumes! 

Twin brothers in Kindergarten dressed up as Iron Man and Captain America (what's funny is that those characters actually match their personalities!)  My favorite costume of the day was a little preschooler (who is already cute to begin with) who dressed up as a minion from Despicable Me.  Adorable!  He even had the glasses and minion overalls!  So cute!  And then there were the usual princesses and firefighters and doctors and angels. 

Most of the other teachers dressed up.  I didn't.  Oops.  I felt pretty out of place at the carnival.  So I let the girls at the hairspray booth spray my hair with glitter.  Close enough for this year.  Next year, the kindergarten and 1st/2nd grade teachers want us to dress up as Pinklicious, Purplicious, and Yellowlicious (they're characters from a picture book).  Sounds like a plan to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment