Monday, October 24, 2016

Good Stuff

The conference was so good! Lots of great information about how to keep your life balanced... socially, emotionally, and spiritually.  The speaker for my first session had medical issues, so he wasn't there and I had to pick a new sectional.  Since the main speaker was so good, I picked a session he was leading (going more in depth on his speech topic- keeping a balance in your life). And that one was good too! I look lots of notes.

Saturday was the dollar bag sale at the MLHS rummage sale. I found good stuff for my classroom and some new clothes.  Last night I did up all my laundry, so now I can wear my new duds!  The stuff for my classroom is still in the bag on the lab table.  There was frost on my car this morning, so I didn't get to school as early as I'd hoped.  And then people kept coming in to talk to me.

Then after school, Mrs. E and I (and Miss S too) went over Christmas program ideas.  We decided to use an old program from seven years ago and pick new songs.  My job it to type everything up so we can plug in names/songs before the Sunday School teachers need the program.

Tonight is the 7th and 8th grade class trip fundraiser at Buffalo Wild Wings in Mankato.  15% of your bill goes to ILS if you mention it.  I'm meeting up with a friend from college to eat there, and run some errands too since I'll be in Mankato.  I better get going!

No comments:

Post a Comment