Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Rush

Another rush day after school!

Midterm grades went home today. It was a last minute rush to get all the incomplete math grades turned in so Mr. E could give me a math grade.  Then parents are asking why their kids' grades are the way they are.  And I have to explain everything.

Some kids stayed after school to get caught up on late work.

The A squad volleyball coach was late to practice, so I had to start the girls on drills.

I had a kid stay after school to practice his bell part.  We had an impromptu bell session when two other kids joined in as well. Then we took the bells over to church so we don't have to do that tomorrow.

We had training on the new FastBridge testing system.

And now I need to get home and cook supper for Mrs. B.  Pastor is in Guatemala right now and we decided to have dinner together. But I'm being a terrible hostess... we're meeting at 6:00 and I'm still not home yet!  Thankfully I made some reheatable things yesterday that will still taste good.

Still, I better book it home and get ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment