Monday, November 21, 2016

Two Days

We only have two days of school this week and I am antsy for them to be over.  I love school, don't get me wrong, but knowing that there are family celebrations ahead gets me excited and I want to skip ahead!

My kiddos were pretty antsy today too.  Not quite as bad as last week's full moon/potential blizzard weather though.  No spelling or memory work or handwriting this week since it's short, so their whole focus can be on their NaNos.  Most are right on track! Quite a few wrote a bit over the weekend.  My NaNo is on track too, although I don't think much writing will get done tonight.  It's my farmer's birthday today and I'm heading down to Truman after school to celebrate.

We started Christmas Program Practice today.  We made it halfway through the program, which was expected.  Tomorrow we'll do the other half.  It's coming along!

No comments:

Post a Comment