Thursday, May 4, 2017

#11

I think my class printer is broken. I tried printing some things front-to-back and the printer groaned and creaked as the spinners tried to grab paper.  Grr... People have been in the office all day with piano lessons or meetings, so I can't just print things to the office.  Guess it'll have to wait until Monday.

I got a second graduation invitation today... it doesn't seem possible that students I've taught are graduating from high school!  Granted, both students were 8th graders my first year teaching, so it hasn't been that long, but still.

Our giant to-do list has been erased!  I now have a mountain of papers to correct... but no school tomorrow.  Looks like I better bring a few red pens home with me. All the pinatas got finished, some look better than others.  I didn't get the chance to hang them up yet.  Another Monday job.

Well, I gotta keep this short. Tonight there's a Habitat for Humanity fundraiser event in Mankato, so I'm meeting up with some college friends.  Then I'm off to Fulda Friday morning so I can see my brother graduate from his one year welding program in Sioux Falls.

Monday's balloon prize: make a special Mother's Day gift (extra art time!).  Oh yeah, today's balloon prize didn't go as planned either.  My computer froze up and then wouldn't open up iTunes, so we were unable to listen to music during Daily 5.  They were testing again, so I suppose it wasn't the worst thing in the world.  I guess we'll do that Monday too!

No comments:

Post a Comment