Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Disney

I wore my hair in a side-braid today, which I don't normally do. I also wore a pastel yellow shirt I haven't worn before. One of the 6th grade boys said, "Miss H, you look like a Disney princess!" Well, I'll take that as a compliment!

The 7-8th graders had made Kahoots to show what they learned about living at different social levels in the Middle Ages. We played them today in class (Kahoots are like a computerized game show where you answer questions about a specific topic and you can compete against other people). Since I hadn't written them, I didn't know the answers, so I could play too! My kids were surprised, but we had a lot of fun being competitive against each other. We still have one more that we ran out of time to play.

The 5-6th graders got to watch videos about living in space (videos from the astronauts on the International Space Station). We only made it through 1/3rd of the videos I have saved, so we'll watch more tomorrow. If you want to watch some, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment