Thursday, December 3, 2020

Same old Same old

Nothing new to report. Classes have been going well. Kids have been showing up to virtual class. 

I'm getting things ready to send home in Sunday's packets. As of today, we're just doing virtual until next Friday, but it sounds like that will probably be extended until Christmas break.

My kids have been wanting me to pray for snow... So far I've found creative ways to phrase it so the petitions are on their behalf and not mine. I'm not ready for snow yet!

There is only one space open in the Christmas program parts. I was pleasantly surprised how many families signed up! The speaking part options are to read/recite the story of Jesus' birth in Matthew, Luke, and John. The families will be videoed ahead of time and those videos will be interspersed between hymns in the church service. 

The best part is, I don't have to be around for any of this! Our AV coordinator will be filming everything and playing it during the church service. She's going to record the first service and send the link out to people who can't/won't come in person. I plan to watch it later so I can be with my family on Christmas Eve for once!

No comments:

Post a Comment