Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Limbo

Mr. E and I switched classes for PE again. He did floor hockey with my class and I did dance with his. The 7-8th graders are fast learners! They remembered everything I taught them last time with just a little refresher. We learned Cotton Eyed Joe this time and tried the limbo. There is one 8th grader who is in dance and can do the splits. She did super well at the limbo. The boys did an impressive job too! 

Once the bar got too low, they tried jumping over it. They were surprisingly good at that too. One boy (he's shorter) couldn't jump that high, so he dragged a chair over, stood on the chair, and then jumped over. Clever. 

I've taught them all the dances I did with the 5-6th graders, so I need to figure out what we'll do on Thursday for PE. Maybe we'll do music instead and play tone chimes...

No comments:

Post a Comment