Monday, May 16, 2022

5- Read Outside in the Morning

It was a great day to read outside. The wind was strong, which caused a few runaway papers and things, but my kids were able to catch up to everything. We did our whole morning besides religion and English outside. I caught up on correcting. It's hard to believe there's only four days of school left this year! 

I had a Habitat meeting after school today. I selected my countertops, kitchen and bathroom flooring, and narrowed down paint choices. The electric work was approved Friday, they're installing insulation this week, and will hopefully be ready for sheetrock by Friday. Closing will probably be late July/early August, depending how many volunteers they have and how much they get pulled away to work on the St. Peter house. 

My apartment move out date is getting bumped up with how Memorial Day falls. They want me out by next Friday so they have time to do some work. They'll prorate my rent for those days and I can end my electricity early. I'm not sure if I can get all my stuff packed, moved, and the apartment cleaned by then. Probably. I did a little packing on Sunday but I ran out of tape for boxes. Maybe I'll do a bunch after school this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment