Tuesday, April 11, 2023

29

It's a little early to start the end of school countdown, but over breakfast G asked me how many days were left so I had to count. Not many! And about four of them are field trip days. Holy buckets, that came fast!

My kids were so-so today. Some were acting super silly, many made unnecessary comments. Overall not a terrible day. 

We started pinatas this afternoon. Everyone was really excited to get started. We didn't have enough time to actually put layers on, but planning has commenced! I have plans for us to do the glue/newspaper layers outside. 

It is so nice out, I can hardly believe it. I was comfortable in a sleeveless shirt! Tomorrow it's supposed to be in the 80s... One of the 8th graders asked me if I thought school would be called off for potential tornadoes (because the temperature is shooting up so much). Hmm, I've never thought about that before. Can't see it happening though. It sounds like the good weather continues through Thursday or Friday, then temps dip down a bit. 

This warmth makes me want to kayak, but all the lakes are still ice covered! 

No comments:

Post a Comment