Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Fake Friday

Woohoo! Made it through the week! We have the rest of the week off for Easter break and I'm very excited. Of course I have a bunch of grand plans... bake sourdough crackers (for me) and hardtack (for my class), sort through the craft stuff in the basement and box up thrift store stuff at our Nicollet house, then go to the Mankato house to box up thrift store stuff there, organize and clean out closets and the laundry room... G and I are bringing his mom to the airport on Wednesday and we're popping in for a visit with his godson's family. Then Thursday night after church I'm heading to Fulda! G has to work, so he'll be joining me Saturday afternoon.

It was a good end to the week; today was a much better day than yesterday. My kids were calmer, the boy I had trouble with Monday apologized, and everyone was pretty productive. Our morning was messed up because of puberty education. The nurse was supposed to come at 8am to take kids over to church for their session (girls separated from boys), but she had technical difficulties and didn't arrive until 9am. We started our day normally and then adjusted when she finally arrived.

The rest of the class did Daily 5 rounds while their classmates were gone. We ended up having seven or eight rounds! Granted, each puberty ed session was about two rounds, so they did maybe 4-5 rounds total. The poor 5th grade girl did hers last, but it was time for lunch, so she had to eat her lunch over at church with the 4th grade girl while they did their movie. We're all glad that's over!

No comments:

Post a Comment