Thursday, October 23, 2014

PS from yesterday

Well, we're off to Camp Omega!  The weather should be gorgeous... in the 70s both days. 


I forgot my packing list at school, so I hope I have everything.  I did remember a flashlight!  Last year no one brought any and we had to feel our way through the dark to the campfire.


One thing I forgot to mention yesterday was about the teachers from other schools.  They sat there correcting papers the whole time!  Granted, I didn't see all the teachers all the time, but the teachers I did see, I wasn't impressed with.  A whole group of them camped out at a table in the corner of the gym and sat there the whole day.  Even the teacher in the small group with me sat on a chair in the corner of the room and didn't interact with the class at all.  When we did activities in the gym, most teachers sat on the bleachers and watched from afar!  What's up with that???  Don't they want to see what their kids are doing?  What they're learning?  I think our everybody needs some electroshock therapy or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment