Friday, October 31, 2014

Ozone Depletion

I'm pretty sure another layer of the ozone got taken off today...


The hairspray booth was the most popular area of the Fall Carnival hosted by my 5th and 6th grade class.  The girls were spraying it on so thick, you could see the spray in the air.  Another girl was doing fingernail polish right next to them.  Can you say pungent?


I dressed up as a Barbie: high pony tail (the 1st and 2nd grade girls said I should put it in a bun because that looked more like Barbie), obnoxiously pink floral shirt, skinny jeans, and very high floral heels.  Someone took a picture... but I'm having trouble uploading it on this site. 






We didn't do a whole lot else with our day.  Religion, memory work, catch up on late work... (end of the quarter today).  Reading buddies, carnival for the preschoolers, pass out Book Genre BINGO prizes for the quarter, lunch, recess, Telephone Pictionary (it took them a while to figure out how to do it), and the Fall Carnival for the rest of the school for the rest of the day.


I had wanted to get more of my grades for this quarter finished, but that didn't end up happening.  I guess I'll just have to do them this weekend!  A few of my kids wanted to know if I'd be home for trick-or-treating.  Another girl asked where I was going trick-or-treating.  Tonight I'm heading in to Mankato to hang out with a college friend.  Then tomorrow we're heading up to Clarissa, MN to spend the day with another college friend.  Back to Mankato early evening-ish and I'll drive down to Fulda for the rest of the weekend.  Lots of driving, but we get Monday off to work on our grade reports. 


No comments:

Post a Comment