Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Wacky Wednesday

My outfit today for school was pretty wacky... of course, it is Wacky Wednesday.  I wore orange pants (borrowed from Eileen... thanks!), a green polkadot dress, a maroon shirt underneath the dress, and a peacock blue sweater over it all.  My hair was in a swoopy side-pony and I wore a pair of those fingerless gloves.  Shoes were the most normal part of my outfit: black flats with black socks. 


The end of the day was my favorite part... but not for reasons you think!  We flipped classes and read picture books for I Love to Read Month.  My class went down to Kindergarten and I got to read to the Kindergartners.  It was lovely.  We read Love, Splat and Dragons Love Tacos.  We probably could've read three more!  But our time was short.  I lent some books to Mr. E to read to his group of kids; he loved them (Aw Nuts! and The Three Ninja Pigs). 


Now I'm wrapping things up at school and will head to Mankato to pick out fabric for our NLSW fleece blanket project (Project Linus).  Afterwards, I'm celebrating the birthday of one of my college friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment