Friday, March 27, 2015

Not A Lot

Not a lot exciting happening today.  One of my trouble-makers was sick today, and the classroom was a bit calmer, not too much though. 


The 6th grade boys watched their puberty ed video today.  The girls were supposed to, but one of them was gone, so we postponed it until she's back in school.  The 6th graders were supposed to get their smoothies from the nurse today, and the boys did, but she ran out of strawberries, so the girls are going to wait until they watch the video before they get their smoothies.


We read about five chapters in our read aloud book, Spy School by Stuart Gibbs, and thus finished the book because each chapter was "too much of a cliff-hanger... we have to keep reading!"  Yes, we read for about an hour this morning.  And they're begging to start the next book.  It's not in my library, but thankfully the New Ulm Library has it, and coincidentally I have to run to New Ulm today so I can pick it up then. 


My car is fixed.  The motor that sends the air in was broken, so it was just a matter of replacing it or putting the old one back in.  Since they'd already taken apart the dashboard, I figured they may as well fix it now.  So that's where I'm off to after typing this.  Other plans for the weekend: My cousin is getting confirmed on Sunday.  Tonight and tomorrow my plan is to hang out with college friends in Mankato (and maybe Ivy too). 


Only two days of school next week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment