Tuesday, May 12, 2015

7

This morning while we waited to go to Caswell, the student I was giving a ride fixed the door handle on our classroom.  He and another student took pretty much all the screwdrivers in the room and tightened and loosened screws until they got the latch to work.  Yay! Now the door will stay shut!

Our games went well today.  We lost the first against Fairmont and won all the rest.  We ended up playing against Fairmont in the championship game and lost by five points.  Bummer.  But hey, we still got 2nd!  It was FREEZING today.  Okay, not literally freezing, but cold enough to wear hats, gloves, and wrap in blankets.  I ate lunch in my vehicle to warm up.

Not much else to report.  I kept the books for the games and kept track of subbing rotations and batting order.  Lots of pesky questions like "is it my turn to bat?" "am I in this inning?" "is it my turn yet?"  "how come she gets to play extra?"  But we survived!

Tomorrow we visit the farm. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment