Monday, November 25, 2019

Christmas

I have our Christmas program songs stuck in my head... Our first day of all school practice was today. We got about halfway through the program. They've got a good handle on the songs already; Mrs. L didn't give them music for the first few times of practicing the songs so they had to memorize it. Now that they have music, they're already familiar with the words/melody.

After school I made cds of the songs for the bible school families, bible school teachers, and us teachers so we can practice in our classrooms. We finalized our seating chart for the program too. It's all coming together!

We're going to finish running through the program tomorrow afternoon. I will probably miss that part of the day. There's a big snowstorm rolling in tomorrow around 3pm with big winds, etc. so Mr. E wants me out of here and in Fulda before the storm hits. I shuffled my afternoon schedule around so I can leave at 1:30. Let's pray they don't bump up the storm's arrival even sooner!

No comments:

Post a Comment