Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Family Write Night

Last night was another late one, but fun! The 4th annual Family Write Night was attended by 49 people, some of which were kids who didn't want to be in the basketball practice study hall room. Our youngest was pre-preschool and oldest were grandparents. I'd say it was a success! We played more writing games and ate a TON of candy and pizza.

My kids have been moderately decent the past two days. Tomorrow we're going to try moving our desks in pods. After that we'll see if they can earn their crates being brought into the room. I'm still very skeptical of that, but we'll give them a chance.

I'm going to keep this short because tonight I have a wood shop safety class in New Ulm. I have to pass the class before I can take any other wood shop classes. I signed up for a two day class in December, so I need to do well in this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment