Wednesday, November 6, 2019

NaNo Update

We're six days into NaNo and the word counts are rising! Our class goal for the month is to write 75,001 words (30,000 words are my goal). One girl wrote her 3,000 word goal over the weekend! Now she's just seeing how many words she can get. Today she's up to 3,700.

So far, our class has written about 13,000 words. I am a little behind with only 3,300 of my supposed to be 6,000, but I haven't written any today. Hopefully I'll be able to catch up a little when I get home.

We had a bunch of meetings today. Yesterday's staff meeting got postponed to this afternoon. Then we had a PTL meeting that just got over. Whew! Long day. The Nicollet chamber of commerce gave us teachers a nice pizza supper in between meetings, so I didn't have to wait until I got home to eat. How nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment