Monday, February 10, 2020

Chocolate

It was definitely a 'left drawer' chocolate kind of day today. I keep all my typical snacks in my bottom right desk drawer, including some chocolate. But the really good, high quality stuff is in the top left drawer, to be pulled out in the event of a celebration or when it's been a tough day. Unfortunately, today was the later kind.

Twenty minutes before going to PE, a kid threw something at his classmate's head on purpose... twice. Both projectiles were a hit, and I sent the kid to the principal's office. He didn't want to go and kept saying stuff like "I'm such a bad kid. I should be in jail." Just a lot of negative self-talk.

I feel like a broken record: My kids had trouble focusing today, they were loud and didn't listen to me most of the day. Mondays are always tough; tomorrow will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment