Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Farmer or Decade Day

Since it's the week of our home tournament, we have dress up days. Yesterday was PJ Day. Today, I dressed as a farmer. I just wore jeans, boots, and a farm girl sweatshirt, so nothing too extraordinary. I had thought about doing a specific decade, but I had an appointment to get my car's rear wiper fixed after school and didn't want to look weird running errands.

I'm pretty proud of myself... I bought the part I needed from a parts store for $20 cheaper than the dealership quoted me. Then, the technicians fixed it faster than they'd originally predicted, so I came in $50 under what the dealership had told me it would cost to fix. Hooray!

Tomorrow is Jersey Day and I plan to wear the Croatian soccer team jersey I got on my trip to Croatia a few summers ago. The rest of the week is the typical Class Color Day (mine are 5th= purple, 6th= brown or camo) and Braves Color Day (blue and gold).

No comments:

Post a Comment