Thursday, May 14, 2020

2!


So close! A lot of my students have told me they are almost done with their to-do lists! A few said memory work today and are officially finished with memory for the year. Others have done calls with me to go over questions about assignments or have requested copies of certain assignments they've misplaced. I hate reprinting things for them, so it's nice to be able to send it and make them worry about reprinting it.

Two kids still haven't sent me their bible verse word pictures for the nursing home card. I'm being buggy about it because I want to finish it! They keep telling me, "Oh yeah, today, when our dad comes home we'll do it."

A few students want me to keep/return their graded papers. The majority said, "Eh, toss them." I was hoping everyone would say toss them so I don't have to sort them again. Oh well. It shouldn't take too long.

It's really nice out! I think it's finally safe to take the plastic off my porch. This is the latest I've ever kept it on and the plastic is getting dingy and ripped in places. But I wanted to baby my plants a little, so it stayed on. My lilacs are blooming and they make my whole porch smell lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment