Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Beef Article Update

I'm not sure if I'm going to keep posting this summer. Normally I don't, but with the world in a strange place from COVID-19, perhaps I will post every once in a while. Once a week maybe?

This morning I got an email from a parent (don't worry, it's good this time). I had forwarded the anti-beef Jr. Scholastic article to her. This parent sent me the link of an article the popular beef blogger, Amanda Radke, had written in response to Jr. Scholastic. I had emailed Amanda to let her know about the article and she'd said she'd be writing a post about it. She even used some of my facts in her post! You can read Amanda's article here.

Grades are coming along. Still waiting on three kids to wrap up their work. I'm still missing a bunch of text books. It's a strange feeling to have all of these things to do to wrap up the year, but I have to wait on other people to do them...

No comments:

Post a Comment