Tuesday, May 12, 2020

4!


Well, this has been a busy day. Last night after bible study, I drafted/sent emails to all the US beef organizations I could find and I drafted my email to Junior Scholastic. I wanted to sleep on that one before sending to make sure my wording was just right. This morning I already had responses from a number of people I'd contacted. Many said they were going to take action or would forward my email to the people who could do something. After school today I contacted a few more beef people/organizations I found on Facebook (Peterson Farm Bros or Farmer Derek anyone?) and I sent my email to Scholastic (after editing it about fifty times). I hope they get a lot of feedback!

Before school, I sorted the papers from Friday's drop day. They're all in piles by assignment. Now I need to go through and check off who has turned their papers in. Then I'll send my students a list of what they're missing for the rest of the year. Whew!


No comments:

Post a Comment